Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a rainy weekend....Goodbye Summer...

We had planned on going to the Puyallup fair this weekend, but as it has rained all weekend, we bagged it and just stayed in to watch movies and veg. I realize this state is known for being green, but sometimes we just get so tired of the rain. This whole summer has been just rainy, and tomorrow is the first day of Fall. This summer has also not been great or as fun as it could have been as Levi hasn't been with us for most of it. He and his dad aren't getting along too well right now. Teenagers....WE have had fun with Katey being here and for a while she was with us for weeks at a time. Rain, rain, go away, come again another day......

2 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

It's definitely going to take me a while to get used to the cloudy skies and rain! I still can't wait to come up there though.
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip to England with such fantastic travel companions! I love seeing the pictures.

benicholmikevanina said...

Next year we all need to meet up at the fair!! We drove up and went with Dennis & Carol Meng and had a blast. Lets remember to at least get together next time we come up!

Ben