Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday life and things are back to normal....



Its Saturday afternoon and I just finally feel like moving a bit. My time is pretty screwed up been up since 4 a.m. with some brief snoozes since then. I hopefully can get back on track this weekend so I can get back to work on a normal schedule this coming week. I guess I am older this trip as it is taking me longer to recover, course we were gone for 8-15 hours each day from the hotel ad all the walking and travel arranging we had to do each day to all the fun things we did. It was so fun to hang out with Linda and Beth. They are great travel companions. I highly recommend to anyone who is given the chance to go on holiday with them. So FUNNNNNN. So I thought I might put up a couple of more pictures.

No comments: