Sunday, September 7, 2008

LONDON

Hello from London. Linda, Beth and I are having a wonderful time walkin about London. We have already seen Les Mes, Saturday afternoon matinee, have tickets for Jersey Boys on Monday night and WICKED on Tuesday night and have plans to go to a play as well. Great fun going to the theater so much. Monday we are planning on going to St. Pauls Cathedral and Tower Bridge and Tower of London. These are places Linda and I never made it to last trip, so I'm excited. Tuesday we are going to
Stonehenge and Salisbury Castle. Sunday night we did a London Walk on Harry Potter originations (places and character origins that J.K. Rowling got.) Well I'll write more as the days go buy. Oh yea, Beth and I had a shopping day today and bought lots of fun things. Pretty much need another suitcase already. haha.

1 comment:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I'm so jealous, you'll have to post tons of pictures, I've never been to London but I would LOVE to go!
I can't wait to see all the stuff you bought too :o)