skip to main | skip to sidebar

HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Site for Books & Readers - Shelfari

The Site for Books & Readers - Shelfari
Added by Christina at 10:01 PM

2 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Cool site, I'm signing up now.

August 8, 2008 at 8:46 AM
{lizzythebotanist} said...

is this similar to goodreads?

August 22, 2008 at 9:19 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Chloe and Chance

Chloe and Chance

Me and My Honey

Me and My Honey
Our Wedding Day.....Happiest Moment.

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Katey and Levi

Katey and Levi
Teenagers.......

Fluffy and Chance

Fluffy and Chance
Best Friends.

My Blog List

  • A moon rose over an open field...
    1 year ago
  • Elaine's Ramblings
    Where is your Peace
    7 years ago
  • Grandma's Attic
    Marge's funeral
    10 years ago
  • Jenn's Journal
    Happy Holidays 2012 from the Durrants!
    13 years ago
  • Time Stands Still...
    Being Californians.
    13 years ago
  • Adventures in Paraguay!
    Final Pictures July 10, 2012
    14 years ago
  • Dancing through life....
    HEYY EVERYONE!
    14 years ago
  • misslisalisa
    BORED
    15 years ago
  • Design Mommy
    15 years ago
  • benicholmikevanina
    15 years ago
  • Emilie & mitch
    My New Nephew...
    16 years ago

MAY FAMILY BLOG --- VISIT IT....

Welcome

I thought I would try this as a way to keep in touch with our family. Peterson Post is great but I know the younger family members are into blogging, etc.

About Me

Christina
Washington, United States
Jeff and I met and were married in less than 3 months. He owns an auto repair shop and I work for my brother (the lawyer) my husband (bookkeeper at the shop) I help to take care of my parents since my mom had her stroke and I am a taxicab for 2 teenagers.....lol ...Wish I was more like Grandpa May...
View my complete profile

Christmas 2007

Christmas 2007

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (20)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (47)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ▼  August (6)
      • "POTENTIONALLY DANGEROUS DOG"
      • EVERGREEN STATE FAIR
      • Home alone on a Saturday Night.....
      • The Site for Books & Readers - Shelfari
      • COMMENTS.....
      • New Computer
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)