WAHOOOO. We got a new laptop for the family so now I don't have to be downstairs to get on the internet. When the kids are here they will be using it for school, etc. but it will be a lot easier for me to keep up on this blog now. I have checked out the two blogs for the mayreunion and they look great. Thank you to Kevin and Liz for putting those together. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going and have a fun reunion next year.
As an update Mom and Dad (grandma and grandpa) are doing better. They are basically trying to mostly go it alone with minimal help from me. So my time has been freed up a bit now. They seem to be doing okay, but I know it is frustrating for them both. Emails and calls would probably be good from anyone, just don't call between 10 and 11 a.m. pacific and around 5 p.m. pacific. Dad won't be able to get the phone easily as these are breakfast and doggie outside times. Well, it is late now so i'll go. I really don't know if anyone actually reads this but it is fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I read it! So keep blogging please :o) I love to hear about what's going on with you and it's so fun to see the pictures too.
Post a Comment