Tuesday, August 5, 2008
COMMENTS.....
Wow, I had no idea until tonight that people were leaving comments on my blog. Having this new laptop and actually spending more time on the computer has sure opened my eyes. I had no idea people were actually leaving comments for me on my posts. Thank you to everyone who is reading this. I now also know I can leave comments for your blogs so I will try to do this as well. I do have a question for anyone, is there a way to set up my blog so that it alerts me when I have new comments? That would help me to view them. Okay, we happy bloggin.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
you betchyurbottom! just go to your blog's dashboard > settings > comments > then scroll to the bottom and enter in your email address! it will email you with the comment.
also, "google reader" is a great tool if you want to keep up on all your friend's and family blogs. you can enter in any site with a feed (if you don't know if there's a feed, just try it). you just enter in the sites and then when you log in to reader it will you show you all the new posts. it's much easier than navigating back and forth between your blog and your blog links only to find someone hasn't posted.
happy blogging!
Post a Comment