Saturday, June 14, 2008

Well its been awhile.....

It is Saturday morning and I am at the office right now with Bruce and a client getting ready for Trial on Monday. I don't have a lot to do but I have to be here as things come up in their discussion and preparation. Last night Jeff, the kids, and I went to Dick's in Seattle for a yummy burger and fries. It was fun. When I get one here I think I am on to home for yard work. Wahoooo.

Carol has been here for about 5 days now and it has been really fun. She sure is helpful going through things and has a lot more energy and can organize things better than me. She and mom came over to play WII yesterday afternoon so that was fun.

2 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Hi Chris, it's Emilie (Mitch's wife). My blog address is www.emilieandmitch.blogspot.com
I'm excited that you have a blog now too, it's makes it so much easier to keep in touch and see what everyone else is up to.

Jennifer said...

Hi Chris! I'm so excited to have discovered your blog!! Here's my blog address ... add me! :0)
www.jennkinglog.blogspot.com

Hope things are going well! Are you getting excited for London? My mom sure is! I'm so jealous!

Life here is so good. I LOVE my new house and I'm really having fun with Keith, too. Things are going really well. He's had his 2 boys over the summer, so they've been taking up his time, but they fly home next week so I'm excited to get more together time! It will be fun to see where things go!

Have a great day!
Jenn