Hey. Well I thought I would share some pictures from our picnic on Friday, May 16, 2008. We had everyone over for food, volleyball, Wii, and Rock Band. It was fun. I think everyone had fun.
I thought I would try this as a way to keep in touch with our family. Peterson Post is great but I know the younger family members are into blogging, etc.
Jeff and I met and were married in less than 3 months. He owns an auto repair shop and I work for my brother (the lawyer) my husband (bookkeeper at the shop) I help to take care of my parents since my mom had her stroke and I am a taxicab for 2 teenagers.....lol ...Wish I was more like Grandpa May...
4 comments:
looks like you guys are having fun!! hope to see you all soon!!!
love you!!!!
yay for blogging! glad we have another way to keep in touch (cause you know, phones and email and letters just don't do it!).
I love blogging...so glad that you've joined!! Hope to see you this summer!!!
Oh yeah...and I love the title of your blog. Very touching!
Post a Comment