I hope you had a good visit in Utah. Sorry I wasn't there to see you. I need to check out these hush puppies you keep chatting about. I think there is a Long John's down here.
Great photo! How nice to get all five girls together at once. and Marge and Lyle, you look like you've weathered the storm and are looking good. Nice you could go.
I thought I would try this as a way to keep in touch with our family. Peterson Post is great but I know the younger family members are into blogging, etc.
Jeff and I met and were married in less than 3 months. He owns an auto repair shop and I work for my brother (the lawyer) my husband (bookkeeper at the shop) I help to take care of my parents since my mom had her stroke and I am a taxicab for 2 teenagers.....lol ...Wish I was more like Grandpa May...
3 comments:
Yay! I found your blog. It was so fun to meet and see you! hope your trip back went well.
I hope you had a good visit in Utah. Sorry I wasn't there to see you. I need to check out these hush puppies you keep chatting about. I think there is a Long John's down here.
Great photo! How nice to get all five girls together at once. and Marge and Lyle, you look like you've weathered the storm and are looking good. Nice you could go.
Post a Comment