Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tears of Joy......

Okay so I'm officially sad....I was driving through town today and we went past our neighborhood Kentucky Fried Chicken joint. I knew they had been under construction and actually closed for a week or so and under construction plastic wrap. So as we drove by what did my eyes behold but the wrap was down and it is now joined with a LONG JOHN SILVERS.....ahhhhhhhh (the sun rises)....lol well needlesstosay, I almost broke down in tears. I am so excited about this, you have no idea. Last time I had Long Johns was when I was out to PA to visit Carol and I had it so much I got sick of it. This was my favorite restaurant when I was a child in Texas. I remember hush puppies and getting extra crispies...YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM......I will be there on the day the restaurant actually opens as they haven't reopened yet but are just toying with us.......

2 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

That's so awesome. I don't think I've eaten there since I was 5 years old. You'll have to let me know when it opens so we can all go eat at it together!

P.S. I feel like I never get to see you, we should go to a movie sometime!

Emilie May said...

i wish i could go to a movie with you guys! man... i'm just a tad bit jealous over here.