Monday, January 19, 2009
time sure flies.....
We had a lot of fun having Linda here over the holidays. We were snowed in for about 1/3 of her visit, but when the thaw came we were able to have some fun visiting and doing sister thing. I have so much fun when she is here, not sure Jeff is so happy about as the house stuff suffers (i.e. laundry, dishes etc.) but oh well. Life is too short to worry about that stuff sometimes. I can't believe it has been almost a month since I wrote last. I keep checking everyone elses blogs and forgetting to write on mine. I always think who actually reads this and who really cares what I write. I've been sick this past week and a half and still am not completely better. I will be going back to the doctor again in 5 weeks for more blood work, so hopefully by then we will know what is going on. Also I need to schedule that darn ear surgery. Moral of this post is DON'T GET OLD.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I read your blog--you have followers!!! I'm glad you enjoyed Linda. You guys are best buddies and that is great
Believe me, Chris, I read your blog. Nice to keep up on the news of your folks too, tell them Hi.
I agree. Linda is like a breath of fresh air who blows in and then leaves a vacant spot when she heads back to Japan.
Post a Comment