Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friday Night TWILIGHT......

Went with Tami and Lisa from the office to a Close to My Heart stamping party. I was able to get most of my Christmas cards done. I hadn't even thought about what I was going to do for Chrismtas cards this year, so it was nice to just get them done. After the class, we went to a late showing of TWILIGHT. It was so funny to see all the little girls go crazy. I was so happy that I sat by the loudest of the whole theater. She was hyperventilating at times. It was crazy. Before the move had started she had asked me if I had read the books and then she told me that she was soo excited to see this movie that she cried in the car on the way to the theater. It was pretty funny. We were all cracking up.

1 comment:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I need to have you teach me about card making! I love doing it but mine cards aren't near as cute as yours. We'll definitely have to get together one night to do that so I can feed off your creative energy.
I need to see you soon too! I can't believe I've been here two weeks now and still haven't hung out with you.