Well, let's see, it has been 3 days since I last did anything, so at least I am doing okay. Not daily, but better than nothing. Today we are going to Red Robin for Katey's birthday celebration. She is turning 15 on the 26th, but won't be with us that weekend so we are celebrating tonight. Should be fun. If we are still hungry we will go to Cold Stone for ice cream after, but we will see. Earlier today I went with Mom and dad to costco for a prescription run. They sit in the car while I shop. But at least they get out of the house.
Yesterday I was sick with a major headache so nothing much happened.
This coming week Jeff and I are going on a 2 night mini vacation. He is getting to drive a Nascar car in Vegas so we are meeting some of his friends there. Should be fun for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment